1. A pack of sidewalk chalk.
2. Bike Rodeo instructions
(You might want to print one per adult leader that will be helping with
one of the stations.)
3. Score cards
(one per boy). You can reinsert the score cards in your printer and
print out a cover page on
the back side. Then you can fold them in half like a booklet.
4. Pencils for the adults to write down the boys scores.
5. Bikes/helmets and a large parking lot or paved area.
6. One bean bag and bucket if you decide to do this
for the Riding Under Control event (as it appears in the Bike Rodeo
1. Go ever the Rules for Bike Safety
2. Bike Rodeo-Give each of the boys a score card, and
have them rotate between the events. You could ask the leaders to give
the boys a practice round before doing the actuel scoring.
3. Boys turn in score cards. Leaders add up points